Sunday, September 18, 2011

Temperance VIrtue Attempt Day 2

So this morning  I woke, up went into the kitchen got myself a glass of milk. I then went and watched some television for a while, before I went back home from my aunts house. On the way home, my aunt decided she wanted to stop at Backyard Burger, and get something to eat. She got me a cheeseburger meal with a Mountain Dew. She never really asked what I wanted to drink so instead of saying something I did not because she was the one who was paying. I was in the car and I had maybe five sips of the  Mountain Dew, when she tells me she has a coupon for a buy one get one free Milkshake at Steak and Shake. So we go there and get them. I drank my whole milkshake, and not one more sip of my Mountain Dew. When I got home, my dad told me we were having company tonight. So I spent all day cleaning up and did not drink anything. However, at dinner I poured my self some Sweet Tea and Drank about half of it before it hit me that the tea has caffiene in it. I was already almost done with it at that point so I just finished the glass, and had milk with my dessert. So I think over all today I did pretty good with the exception of the five sips of Mountain Dew and the glass of Tea! (:

Bad!!!


Good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment